Rawson was founded in 1954 by Brant Rawson as a manufacturers’ representative firm specializing in sales of engineered process equipment and instrumentation products to the process industries in the Texas - Louisiana Gulf Coast. In 2010 Rawson became a division of ERIKS nv, a Netherlands technology provider in the industrial space. Together we can provide quality products anywhere in the world.
Today Rawson provides sales, services, and inventory from stocking branch locations serving Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arkansas, and Mexico. Rawson serves the refining, chemical, oil and gas, power generation, pulp and paper, food processing, pharmaceutical, and semi-conductor industries.